Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Findings Friday




1. I found that if you are a Cable Company Customer Service Representative sitting behind the counter  eating mini pretzels when I come in and then ask me with your mouth full of chewed pretzel "if you can help me" you might not be the smartest man in the place. And you may be surprised by my lack of faith that you WILL have the capabilities to "help" me.


2.  I found that if you are a furniture salesperson and you act like a normal "not too friendly" just nice person, and treat me like a normal person instead of a $, I will buy furniture from you, and I will come back to buy something else from you in the future. Little shout out to Hope at Talsma Furniture in Holland. New couch coming soon...

3.  I found that no matter how long you are out on a photography adventure, be it 5 minutes or 2 hours, the best shot will be one of the last ones you take.


4. I discovered that some people still have record players and records. And that 1970's fashions will always be bad.


5.  I found that I miss my on-line photography related classes and can't wait for Kim Klassen's new one Round Trip to start in September.


Happy Friday Everyone!








4 comments:

terriporter said...

Every word true! I've experienced the cable guy, the furniture employee and having one of my last photos be my favorite (love your beach shot!) Also can't wait for Kim's class! Always love your 5 "findings", Sarah!

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

Oh yes I love your observations I have a little smile and think yep that happens to me too.

radish38 said...

We sold all our records and are kicking ourselves now. Have a great weekend, Sarah. I am so glad you put up your post. We all are liking these.

Unknown said...

Smiling after reading all of these! Love the new sofa!